Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Awkward and Awesome

So since all the blogs I read are doing it I thought I would give it a try. And I'm doing one awkward  then a awesome and so on.

Awkward

-Having the baby spit up all over your clothes 5 minutes before your going to leave for church.(this one was really tough because I can NEVER find outfits for church.)

Awesome

-Getting a amazing book by Terri blackstock. (All her books are amazing)

Awkward

-Having to drive home from church at 10:00 at night.church is a hour away.

Awesome

-getting the little house on the prairie seasons on my Ipod touch. (that's what keeps me up on the hour drive)

Awkward

-Having fiddle lessons with a Friend 1 year younger then me. He is a great teacher though.


Awesome

-Having it be my responsibilityto take care of some freinds dogs while there are visiting there kids who live away!!!

well this is enough awk awe for now.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for taking time to comment. I allow all comments but if Commenting under Anonymous Please leave your name somewhere in the comment!
Thanks!
Hannah E C