Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Can't think of a title!

                                      If you look closely Annabeth is climbing the rocks in the distance.
                                     The rock are a favorite here!
         So i decided to post my pictures of scenery or whatever ! find cool for a while! family pictures will be coming soon!
                                            I like this one a little bit more then the others!


Comment and tell me which one you like the best




Hannah!

1 comment:

  1. I think I like the last picture best too, although they are all very good.

    ~Sarah Fast~

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for taking time to comment. I allow all comments but if Commenting under Anonymous Please leave your name somewhere in the comment!
Thanks!
Hannah E C