Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Leibster award again? Yippee!!

So I got  tagged for the Leibster award!!!  Thanks Sam!
So I was tagged couple weeks ago from susanna and I got tagged again! Yippee






So here are the rules.


~Link back to the blogger who tagged you. 

 ~Answer the 10 questions that blogger asks.

~Nominate 10 other blogger at the maximum 

~Let those Nominees know they were tagged.

Ok here are the question Sam asked me.


1) What is your family’s strangest tradition?
We don't really have any strange traditions. Now that I think about it we don't really have any traditions. 
2) What is/was your favorite subject in school?
I guess it would be history or Bible if I  had to pick one.
3) What is your favorite book of the Bible?
I really enjoy  Matthew.
4) Favorite cartoon/animation (now or as a kid)?
Oh I would have to say looney tunes.
5) Funnest song you've listened to? 
Cletus take the reel Tim hawkins!
6) Do you speak any amount of any other language not including pig-latin?
I did learn latin when I was younger but  I;ve forgotten everything now.
7) Was anyone in your family born in another country?
No I don't think so :(
8) What nationality are you (besides American. I'm talking heritage.)?
My dad is scottish and my mom is german I believe 
9) What was the last thing you saw in theaters? 
Catching fire!!! it was awesome by the way!
10) What song do you feel was written just for you?
I don't think there is a song that was written for me 


Ok so here are my questions!
1) What are your three favorite movies?
2) Pie or cake?

3) would you rather be indoors or outdoors?

4) when it comes to snack food do you prefer salty or sweet?

5) whats your favorite color? 
6) do you enjoy baking or cooking more?
7)microwave or fireplace smores?
8) which do you like more summer or winter?
9) Beef or chicken?
10) bookworm or Facebook fan?

Thanks to Jonathan for helping me with this!



I tag 

Haley

Rachel

Ava
 (I can't get the link to her blog)

And I can't think of anyone else.


Thanks again Sam!


Hannah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for taking time to comment. I allow all comments but if Commenting under Anonymous Please leave your name somewhere in the comment!
Thanks!
Hannah E C